- Data-quality assurance is the fastest growing information management segment, and IoT is a key driver followed by operational efficiency.
- HTAP (Hybrid Transaction & Analytics Processing) is emerging as a new database standard.
- Master Data Management (MDM) vendors are beginning to partner with Enterprise governance vendors for enterprise-level metadata management. Gartner believes this will be a key requirement in 2-3 years.
- Gartner uses the term Bi Modal IT to separate systems of record and systems of engagement. Analytics are seen as an enabler to drive insights from engagement into system of record.
- Analysts advise customers to look at quadrants in conjunction with the critical capability report, as this will help with selection criteria.
- MDM vendors are beginning to create industry specific templates (data model, reference data, integrations, rules and workflow). Verticals with industry associations are more successful with templates.
- Gartner believes data quality, ETL, and integration should be platform capabilities for MDM.
- IoT platforms and applications are exploding in industrial industries, smart homes, and wearables. Governance is lacking and MDM is “next big thing” in IoT.
Do your research. Ask a lot of questions about outsourcing your data transformation and planning analytics projects. Engage a successful, seasoned team of data integration and planning analysts. We cost less and deliver more. And we have the numbers.
A quick look at a couple of our success stories will confirm that we deliver.
Our Austin, Texas location keeps us at the epicenter of planning analytics and data-driven corporate and healthcare innovation and keeps our global capabilities and services at the forefront of our industry.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512.478.3848 to start a friendly, productive conversation.