It’s now an IT custom-applications tsunami: more and more, business applications live outside of the firewall. Sure, some core and repetitive applications still live in-house, but most have moved to the cloud. Others were replaced with SaaS options.
What does this mean for development? Killer applications must provide a way to communicate and integrate with other applications. This is why we’ve seen such rapid growth in application programming interfaces (APIs)–a trend that will gain steam in the coming years.
In the past, business software focused on function over form. It usually wasn’t pretty, but it got the job done. However, a funny thing happened when mobile apps and cloud-based consumer software became popular. Users realized something: Software doesn’t have to be boring or confusing.
Here are our thoughts for maximizing your data assets and delivering your data to your device as we work through the meat of 2016:
- Embrace experimentation and a fail-fast style of development to produce better application, data access, and services faster.
- Immerse your team in rapid development principles, such as DevOps and lean engineering to automate and accelerate delivery while improving quality.
- Work with our highly skilled, experienced analysts and developers to apply emerging technologies from their learning lab into custom apps development to address your top business challenges.
These takeaways will boost your business’ data management and analytics ecosystem and help you can make it to this Friday’s happy hour with a smile on your face:
- ETL Plus is the fastest, most efficient way to get your data out of its old silos and into the mix of the internal and big data you must use to exceed your key performance objectives.
- Outsourcing your custom applications development to an experienced team of analysts who are non-agenda, high performers accelerates you to mastery of your custom data sets.
- Engaging and challenging a custom-applications development leader with deep experience across spaces from retail to healthcare gets you clear and comfortable with best choices and data usage practices.
We have some success stories to share that tell you we can help with your data management and collaboration challenges. Latch on to a partner who can accelerate your data transformation, making your data visual, usable, and immediately more agile!
Our Austin, Texas location keeps us at the epicenter of software engineering innovation and keeps Management Information Analysis’ global capabilities at the forefront of our industry.
Call us to start a neutral and friendly conversation. 512-478-3848.